Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which recipe software is the best?

I'm trying to decide between BigOven, Master Cook, or Living Cookbook. I have Windows Vista (which I heard is not compatible with a lot of software). I'm looking for software that I can upload recipes from the internet, search by ingredients I have in the closet, create shopping lists, and recipes that I can search by nutrition (calories, fat, protein etc.) What do you like about software that you have and what don't you like? Overall, what do you think is the best choice?Which recipe software is the best?
Master Cook is great. I Love the Complete Suite by Betty Crocker. I used it a lot when I had my personal chef business. Very user friendly. Don't know about Vista. I still run XP.Which recipe software is the best?
Why do you want a software at all? th e online services mosty offer a ';recipe box';. I used to have Master Cook, found I did not use it , just went to the online service. If I want to save a particular recip I copu it into MS Word and I've got it, forever.
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment