Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best recipe software?

I have over 10,000 recipes on my computer (I know it's a lot, but I love to cook). Anyway, I am looking for a good software program to put them into that will also calcutae calories per serving, allow me to add pictures and even video to each recipe. I have used several programs over the years and even wrote my own a while back but I am still not satisfied. So, anyone have any ideas?What is the best recipe software?
Try this one:





http://www.livingcookbook.com/What is the best recipe software?
You're welcome! Hope it works for you! Report Abuse

I have had livingcookbook software for over a year (previous mastercook user) livingcookbook is the best. You can't even believe hoe great support is. I got response in less than an hour (even on weekends)





Go Living Cookbook. I can't wait until they make it for pocket pc Report Abuse

You can try the Talking Recipe Book too.





This recipe book can store photo and recipe instruction. It can talk too.





It is at http://www.hobbycook.com Report Abuse

I have had this same quandry forever. I suspect that you cook like I do, I will look at 10 recipes for one thing and just make it. I have tried all of them but always come to the same conclusions.... There isn't anything really good (which is surprising given it's food) and the one thing is I know that my recipes will always be accessable in Windows. I could take all of the time to enter them in some software and it may crash or be unsupported in a few years.
master cook is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment