Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm looking for recipe software that will give me a recipe if I put in ingredients that i have on hand.?

I have several recipe software at home, but I am looking for a program that I can list ingredients and main items that I have on hand and then will create a suggested recipe for me. It's almost like the reverse of shopping list i.e. i have the ingredients,now what can i make with it?





I do not mind cooking but I can only make one or two dishes, and my family is complaining and I really don't want to eat out.I'm looking for recipe software that will give me a recipe if I put in ingredients that i have on hand.?
Well I have tried a few diffeent software programs, and the best one I have come across is http://www.livingcookbook.com/


The software runs about $30.00 , has numerous recipes in it, a place where you add your on recipes, a grocery store list creator, nutrional break down ability and lists 1,000 of ingredients, where you can enter what you have on hand, and will find recipes that make our ingredient lists. Also handles mesurment conversions, and tutorial video's and photo's. Hope his is what you are looking for.I'm looking for recipe software that will give me a recipe if I put in ingredients that i have on hand.?
The one that i like best is the talking recipe book ...about $10-14. It allows picture of recipe to be tag to the recipe instruction. I think the search function is especially powerful.





It can be bought online and instantly downloaded at http://www.hobbycook.com/recipebook.html





Good luck. Report Abuse

try allrecipes.com.... you can search by ingredients... you enter what you have and it will tell you the recipes with those ingredients
Try going to the Kraft website; and the Campbell's website. I have had luck with them. I know it's not software, like you are looking for....
www.snacksby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment