Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I import any recipe off the internet onto my recipe software?

I'm looking to import any recipe that I like for instance off of the weight watchers or recipe**zaar message boards.How do I import any recipe off the internet onto my recipe software?
It depends on what type of receipe software you are using. Your receipe software may have some utility to allow you to import new receipes. Take a look at your tool and see if there is any. You can probably download or cut/paste any receipes from the internet, but it really depends on how your software is setup to allow for new receipe entries.How do I import any recipe off the internet onto my recipe software?
which one of the 7,000 recipe programs do you have. each one is different

No comments:

Post a Comment