Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking for recipe analysis software?

Can anyone please recommend a software program where I can plug in the ingredients and get a nutritional analysis per serving? I often substitute fat/oil with flaxseed or applesauce, etc. and/or make up my own recipes and I want a way to see how healthy they are. I've seen some programs offered for institutional cooking but I'm not about to spend a few hundred bucks. Thanks in advance!Looking for recipe analysis software?
Master Cook Deluxe 9.0 is the software that came with my college book for Culinary Arts, this is a simple yet powerful cooking tool for professional and home cook. Most of my term papers require me to use this often. You can get this on-lineLooking for recipe analysis software?
try this link


http://www.bioexsystems.com/dietitianpro鈥?/a>
Check out this free cooking E-book, it might have what you're looking for.
Really good question. Here's a site that has reviews of recipe software with a list of features in each program. Some claim to have nutritional analysis. Have a look. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment