Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, simple Recipe Software?

I'm not a huge cook, but I do have a lot of recipes that I would like to keep in some kind of software that will let me organize, create shopping lists, increase/decrease the ingredients, etc., etc. Basically something good and easy to work with. Anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks!Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, simple Recipe Software?
I tried a few, and then kind of made up my own because I wasn't happy with anything.


1) I use microsoft word or notepad to store the recipes. one per file.


2) I organize the recipes into categories, like fish, vegetables, salads, deserts, and make one directory for each,


3) I use the (free) google desktop search to find any recipe I want.Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, simple Recipe Software?
Have you check out the talking recipe book at http://www.hobbycook.com/recipebook.html





It is lowcost but very effective. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment