Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm looking for some free software for managing my recipes. It has to be compatible with Vista?

A good manager is this:


http://www.nutritionanalyser.com/recipe_鈥?/a>


I am not sure whether it is compatible with windows Vista though...I'm looking for some free software for managing my recipes. It has to be compatible with Vista?
Use Access.I'm looking for some free software for managing my recipes. It has to be compatible with Vista?
dno
http://download.com





Try that. It has a ton of freeware for just about anything.
I am a former chef and now a MCSE computer tech, right now there are few out there, the one who suggested download.com is o.k to try, but some might be shareware, a free demo, but will cost you in the end.





I would recommend MIcrosoft Excel, the spreadsheet software for recipes, it is easier to type and see the info, you can store them and if you ever want to expand them yiu can do a equation to make a recipe for 4 into 100.





Look into Microsoft Works for Vista, it has a version of Excel and Word which can help you when you want to print them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment