Sunday, December 20, 2009

Create my own recipe organizer software?

I don't know where to start. What program would I use to create a template? Is it worth doing it myself or would I be better off buying one?Create my own recipe organizer software?
If you have Microsoft Office w/Access, I believe there is a pre-created database in there for recipes.Create my own recipe organizer software?
For pdf use adobe acrobat reader


for making nice looks and all use word MS 2007


even there are ebook makers in


http://www.antssoft.com/ebookmaker/index鈥?/a>


was i helpful ?
You really don't have to go through all that. Just use any office suite. All the tools are there to create your own database
There is free software online that you can use to organize and share your recipes. I like tastyplanner.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment