Thursday, December 24, 2009

Looking for software that will allow me to enter and organize my own recipes.?

http://grecipe-manager.sourceforge.net/Looking for software that will allow me to enter and organize my own recipes.?
For Mac or for Windows?Looking for software that will allow me to enter and organize my own recipes.?
There are any number of programs that will do what you want, and one that I know about that is specifically for recipes. Go to www.pcworld.com and click on ';downloads.'; Here you'll find many freeware, shareware or pay programs under the classification of ';organization,'; I believe. (The site has been recently revamped, so I'm not entirely sure about the new setup, but you won't have much trouble finding it. Also, PC Magazine's website, www.pcmag.com, has a service whereby you can download as many utilities as you want for an annual subscription fee of about $19.95. The offerings here are not as extensive as PC World, but there are some good ones.





As to a specific program for recipes I can only suggest that you go to www.tasteofhome.com. I think you might find what you're looking for there. It's a site for recipes from readers and is companion to Taste of Home magazine to which my wife is a subscriber. Hope you find what you're looking for.
I found a great program called Jarte that's perfect for organizing anything requiring text. It a terrific organizer and very simple to use and understand.


I found it at a freeware site, don't remember which, but it's easy enough to just type ';Jarte'; in Google or other search engine. It's freeware.

No comments:

Post a Comment