Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone know of a place for free recipe card software download?

I'm just looking to download and keep my recipe file organized a bit better.Does anyone know of a place for free recipe card software download?
I use Cooking Aficionado, and it is freeware. I really like it, I can copy and paste recipes off the internet, and also email them. Here is the link: http://limepeak.com/caDoes anyone know of a place for free recipe card software download?
I never found one so I used apple works6 to make a 3x5 form


put 3 up down on a page wrote my recipes .then print it out on the avery index card forms I got at the office supply. hope this helps.
I say invest in a copy of MASTERCOOK software - it is not that expensive and a GREAT way to organize and download recipes. I have kept an OLD computer just because I have downloaded so many recipes to my MASTER COOK files that it is easier to keep them all there and just use it as a cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment