Sunday, December 20, 2009

Recipe Organizer Software - Cookbook Software?

I am looking for some good recipe software, so that I can put all my recipes in my computer. I need to be able to add, recall and print recipes with ease. I need software that is easy to use, not too structured.





I'm not interested in all the bell's and whistle that I see advertised in a lot of cookbook software. I don't care about calculating calaries or printing out grocery lists. I just want a quick and easy way to electronically store my recipes.





What software would you suggest and why?Recipe Organizer Software - Cookbook Software?
An online website called www.taste.com.au allows you to create your own little cookbooks by selecting recipes from their particular website. I know it isn't software exactly, but it's for free and very easy to use :)Recipe Organizer Software - Cookbook Software?
over 50 recipe software products

No comments:

Post a Comment