Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can anyone recommend software or website where you can enter your own recipes and create your own cookbook?

I am looking to take my mom's cookbook (now being held together with duct tape) and enter the recipes into a software or onto a website where I can get copies made for gifts for my siblings.Can anyone recommend software or website where you can enter your own recipes and create your own cookbook?
I bought MasterCook software for that job. I like it because it also lists the nutrition values of the recipes I put in the book. You can cut a recipe in half or double it as well. And, if anyone is on a special diet, you can substitute things in the recipe and it will show you how that changed how much fat, carbs or whatever that recipe now has. And, one thing I especially like about it - you can add something special you use that isn't normally listed in the nutrition information of any other software. You would just type in the information off the box/bag/carton/whatever of the product you are using and it will be in there for any other recipes you create using that item.Can anyone recommend software or website where you can enter your own recipes and create your own cookbook?
all recipes. com.
Check out www.recipecircus.com. You can enter your recipes into your own recipe archive. I believe there is a way to print out a cookbook.
Try epicurious.com
Try recipezaar.com


or


cooks.com





I hope this helps ............

No comments:

Post a Comment