Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where can I find free software or templates for printing my own recipe cards?

I want to print my own recipes to fit on 4x6'; recipe cards (print on regular paper) and I'm looking for a downloadable template or software program that will let me do it.Where can I find free software or templates for printing my own recipe cards?
Microsoft.com has great Word templates for recipies and there is a couple in 4x6. Just type in templates and then search for recipes on that page.Where can I find free software or templates for printing my own recipe cards?
desktoppub.about.com/od/cardtemplates/Ca鈥?





i used this site in making receipe cards for teachers and bus drivers you need to have adobe(if not u can download it for free)
well its not free but if you have ms works they have a good program on there
If you go to allrecipes.com you are able to add your recipes to the database. But it doesnt stop there not only are you sharing your recipe but you are also able to:


---Get nutritional facts for your recipe


---COnvert your recipe


--Change the serving sizes


---Choose what size of recipe card you want to use


---And send your recipe card to other frineds online.


I love it and you should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment